Monosole Music presents the Multi-Track Files from Drum Library Volume 5 'Studio 54' A collection of 11 classic 70's disco drum and percussion tracks.
Recorded a small studio booth, the sound of 'Studio 54' utilises this small dry space, together with the removal of the kick and tom resonant heads to create a classic dry 70's disco sound. The drum kit used was a 70's Gretsch kit, which was recorded with a wide stereo overhead pair, a kick, snare, tom and floor tom mics. The percussion was recorded in the same small booth.
This drum library contains 11 one-three minute long royalty free drum kit and percussion tracks, recorded direct to analogue tape, and mixed using analogue hardware.
This pack includes every microphone channel from the drum kit recording and all individual percussion tracks. This pack gives you the ultimate freedom to create and edit your own mixes.
- 70's Gretsch Drum Kit
- 70's Ludwig 400 Snare
- 80's Rogers Super 10 Snare
- 60's Ludwig Pioneer Sanre
- Vintage and Modern Zildjian Cymbals
- Kick drum - AKG D12 - Studer 169 Preamp - Otari MX5050 Tape
- Snare drum - Sennheiser MD421 - Studer 169 Preamp - Otari MX5050 Tape
- Overheads - AKG C451 - Studer 169 Preamp - Otari MX5050 Tape
- Tom - AKG C414 - Studer 169 Preamp - Otari MX5050 Tape
- Floor Tom - AKG C414 - Studer 169 Preamp - Otari MX5050 Tape
- Percussion - AKG C414 - Studer 169 Preamp - Otari MX5050 Tape
- BAE 10DC compressors
- BAE 1073 Preamps/EQ's